The Ontario government is considering cancelling March break for students.
Education Minister Stephen Lecce says that he expects to hear from Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. David Williams on the matter next week.
Lecce says that the decision will depend on the advice of medical professionals.
This comes after Eastern Ontario Medical Officer of Health Dr. Paul Roumeliotis suggested last week that March break be cancelled to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
He warns that it could be a problem if kids are off and parents don't keep them at home.
Most of the province, including Niagara, will be heading back to school on Monday.
Toronto, Peel and York Region will resume in-person classes on February 16th.

HART Hub Making Progress: Officials
MPP Not Happy Injection Site Closing
Man Charged for Assault on Teens
MPP Presses Gov't for Racetrack
Councillor Charged with Assault at School
Niagara Falls Exploring Pothole Repair Idea
Advocates Want Formerly Homeless for Committee
Niagara Falls Preps for Ribfest